HIGH QUALITY LINCOLN REPAIR IN VANCOUVER, WA
Lincoln manufactures cars and SUVs with deluxe features, powerful engines, and unique styling—à la the iconic Town Car of the 1980s and 90s. A favorite among drivers seeking an all-American luxury vehicle, Lincoln recently updated its lineup with the MKS and MKZ sedans as well as the MKX crossover SUV. The new models look great (and those Matthew McConaughey commercials didn’t hurt either), generating newfound appreciation for a classic brand.
At Master Tech, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Lincoln safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Lincoln regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Lincoln.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Lincoln drivers in Vancouver. Here are just a few reasons to make Master Tech your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Lincoln cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Lincoln vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit Master Tech, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Lincoln to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Lincoln, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Lincoln car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Lincolns, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Lincoln’s service and repair needs.
Our Lincoln repair and service shop is located in Vancouver, WA.